Protect Your Health With A Balanced Immune SystemBy Dr. Michael Cutler • Aug 3rd, 2011 • Category: Dr. Cutler's True Health Blog Archive, Health Articles, Immunity
Good health is a precious commodity—one that many people sometimes take for granted. However, you may find yourself trying to imagine how it would feel to rarely get sick and be able to enjoy life without worrying about suboptimal health. But boosting your immune system is simply not enough if you want true natural immune health, because if your immune system isn’t also balanced, then you’re still at risk for experiencing unwanted health effects.
However, when your immune system is in proper balance, it naturally protects your body and suppresses an overly vigilant immune response. And an overly vigilant immune system might mistake an innocuous particle like pollen for an unwelcome irritant and can result in annoying seasonal and environmental sensitivities. Or an unbalanced immune system may trigger an unnecessary reaction like inflammation which could lead to downstream effects on your heart, blood sugar, joints and weight.
But you can promote healthy immune function through natural nutrients such as…
- Immunel—Derived from colostrum, the “first milk” most babies receive from their mothers, this nutrient is rich in antibodies and promotes phagocyte activity, which monitor and protect your system in order to keep you healthy.
- SCF brewer’s yeast—A fermented, all-natural yeast that can help regulate immune balance to reduce the effects of seasonal and environmental sensitivities, support respiratory health and shorten the duration of unpleasant symptoms.
- Immune Assist Micron—An organic compound derived from six “super” mushrooms, this nutrient can boost and balance your immune system with much greater potency than any immune-boosting mushroom on earth.
So if you’re tired of sneezing your way through every spring and feeling the need for an immune health pick-me-up in the winter, remember that both boosting and balancing your immune system, and helping your immune system to be “at rest” and ready to respond quickly to health problems are all keys to supporting good health and a more active and effective lifestyle.
Enjoy Optimal Immune Health… All Year-Round!
Are you one of the more than 75 million Americans who takes vitamins and believes you’re doing all you can to strengthen your immune system? While vitamins are a good start, you may be at risk for a poor and weakened immune system if you think that boosting your immune health is all it takes to protect your health to stay well in the face of irritants, invaders and seasonal challenges.
Why? Because new medical research confirms that if you want maximum immune health, you must boost and balance your immune system. And with a healthy immune system you can experience…
- Very few days of being less than your best
- Peace of mind about the health of loved ones
- More healthy days to enjoy your life
- Reduced stress levels about the latest health threats
With this amazing new breakthrough formula you can attain your desired health goals and more. Sound interesting? For super immune health all year-round, simply click here!
Dr. Michael Cutler
is a graduate of Brigham Young University, Tulane Medical School and Natividad Medical Center Family Practice Residency in Salinas, Calif. Dr. Cutler is a board-certified family physician with more than 18 years experience. He serves as a medical liaison to alternative and traditional practicing physicians. His practice focuses on an integrative solution to health problems. Dr. Cutler is a sought-after speaker and lecturer on experiencing optimum health through natural medicines and founder and editor of Easy Health Options™ newsletter—a leading health advisory service on natural healing therapies and nutrients. He is also a Medical Advisor for True Health™—America's #1 source for doctor-formulated nutrients that heal.
Questions for Dr. Michael Cutler? | All posts by Dr. Michael Cutler