Natural Alternatives For Fighting Cancer That Your Doctor Won’t Tell You AboutBy Dr. Michael Cutler • Aug 20th, 2008 • Category: General Health, Healthy Living, Immunity
If you or someone you know is faced with finding an oncologist, be sure to find one experienced in using natural healing therapies—not just chemotherapy, radiation or surgery. As a general rule, conventional medicine doesn’t take time to treat the underlying causes of cancer.
In our “quick-fix” society, it’s very rare that natural alternatives to chemotherapy, radiation or surgery are even considered. And few oncologists are willing to learn how to integrate natural medicine with conventional cancer-fighting treatments! But rest assured, you CAN experience the power of natural medicine and get the treatment you need to help your body fight off cancer.
As a further aid in your quest for true healing, here’s a list of little-known natural cancer fighters proven to help your body win the war against cancer:
- Nattokinase. Improves blood flow and limits the anaerobic conditions where cancer thrives. Nattokinase is a proteolytic enzyme with the unique ability to increase oxygen to tissues by keeping vessels from clotting.
- Graviola and Paw Paw. Found in tropical areas of North and South America, these powerful extracts are known to kill cancer by blocking adenosine triphosphate (ATP) production of the cancer cell so it becomes programmed to die (called apoptosis).
- Green Tea Extract. Proven to slow down cancer growth. Scientists found that two chemicals in green tea—epigallocatechin 3-gallate (EGCG) and epigallocatechin (EGC)—turn off a key molecule that tobacco relies upon to cause cancer. These chemicals are close molecular cousins to bio-flavonoids, which are known to help prevent cancer. It was also found that two to three cups of green tea has enough active EGCG to bind to a protein found on the surface of lung cancer cells and dramatically slow their growth.
- Grape Seed Extract. Proven to reduce free radical damage. It’s also known to prevent damage to human liver cells by chemotherapy medications.
- Resveratrol. Found in the skin of grapes, this compound has significant anti-cancer properties. The FDA has authorized “trans-Resveratrol” to be registered as a new investigational “neutraceutical” drug for cancer treatment research.
- Vitalzym™ or Wobenzyme™. When taken in high doses, these proteolytic enzymes “digest” cancer tissues and break down fibrin molecules in the blood stream.
- Blood Root (Sanguinarine). Kills human skin cancer cells by apoptosis in a dose-dependent manner without affecting normal human skin cells. The juice extracted from this root is applied topically.
- Amino Acid Therapy. L-Lysine, L-Proline and L-Arginine, as first presented by Dr. Matthias Rath, have been shown to interfere with the growth of cancer cells.
- Chlorella and Spirulina. These blue green algaes are high in antioxidants, which help fight free radicals.
- Black Walnut, Sweet Wormwood (Artemisinin) and Cloves. Together, this powerful trio cleanses parasites which are microscopic in many cancer patients.
- Coenzyme Q10. This life-giving enzyme is a potent antioxidant and generator of ATP in normal cells.
- Essiac Tea. Promotes cell repair, effective nutrient assimilation and elimination of cellular waste. The four main herbs that make up essiac tea are burdock root, slippery elm bark, sheep sorrel and Indian rhubarb root.
- Ellagic Acid. Inhibits tumor growth caused by carcinogens. This powerful antioxidant comes from various berries, walnuts, pecans and pomegranates.
- Curcumin. Proven to kill cancerous cells and slow damage to deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) in healthy cells. This powerful antioxidant is also the active ingredient of the Indian curry spice turmeric.
- Pau d’ Arco. Powerful pain reliever and cancer fighter found in the bark of a South American tree. Studies show Pau d’arco killed lung cancer cells in the laboratory experiments and slowed down cancer growth in mice.
- Modified Citrus Pectin. Binds to cancer cells inhibiting their ability to aggregate and metastasize.
- Yeast Fighters. Olive leaf extract, whole leaf aloe vera extract, oil of oregano and grapefruit extract (seed) all fight yeast, an underlying culprit to immune weakness.
Try these natural cancer fighters now to help you wage war against that powerful enemy known as cancer. You’ll find that your health may improve, which will make your attack stronger. Don’t wait to start!
Dr. Michael Cutler
is a graduate of Brigham Young University, Tulane Medical School and Natividad Medical Center Family Practice Residency in Salinas, Calif. Dr. Cutler is a board-certified family physician with more than 18 years experience. He serves as a medical liaison to alternative and traditional practicing physicians. His practice focuses on an integrative solution to health problems. Dr. Cutler is a sought-after speaker and lecturer on experiencing optimum health through natural medicines and founder and editor of Easy Health Options™ newsletter—a leading health advisory service on natural healing therapies and nutrients. He is also a Medical Advisor for True Health™—America's #1 source for doctor-formulated nutrients that heal.
Questions for Dr. Michael Cutler? | All posts by Dr. Michael Cutler